Now Hiring | Social Media Intern
Chromat is always looking to foster exciting and fresh perspectives in every area of design. We're currently seeking a Social Media Intern to assist in executing Chromat's Marketing strategy for the Winter/Spring term.
Position is part time (2-3 days a week) and is for school credit. Includes transportation.
-Must have a strong knowledge of all social media platforms and be adobe proficient. Photography + film experience is not required but a plus.
- Rigorous work ethic and team player
- Familiarity with Chromat brand values
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Adobe proficient (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Assisting in executing the company’s social media initiatives and strategies
- Assisting in building engagement on various platforms
- Curating and creating content for all social media-- this can include assisting on photo shoots and documenting bts footage etc.
- Assisting in tracking social media campaigns and measuring ROI
- Organizing and managing press clippings, digital imagery